Plum Perfection




Okay so I admit I recently went through my photos and found a bunch of looks I shot yet haven't shared yet with you all here on the blog so I will get these up to you mixing them in with some more recent content too, but I had to post this look as I was like ... look at that lip colour! Isn't it gorgeous? I remember distinctly mixing two lip products to get this look and I need it in my life again therefore its being posted now! I absolutely adore the colour pallet for this look and how simple it is with a sophisticated and put together overall effect. The eyes are a basic, neutral all over kind of look with a high impact inner corner highlight and an overall blushing and glowy complexion, paired with a statement plum lip that is to die for and my go-to shade of bright lippy. I hope you guys adore these images as much as I and the beauty look overall is one you would try at home. As always take a wander x M



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram