About Me


ABOUT ME
Hi I'm Melissa!

Born in Bali, Indonesia but raised in Perth Australia, I spent my childhood designing my own paper clothes, scrapbooking my own memories and collaging inspirational images to my bedroom walls.
Completing high school favouriting visual art and graphic design, I developed a passion for being creative and developing an eye for art, illustration and design. 
Today I am an 18 year old daughter, sister, friend, advice giver, beauty addict and new found Blogger from Australia who dabbles in the world of design, lifestyle, beauty and fashion. As a hobby designer and paper crafter who loves being creative utilising all digital and physical mediums, I have started my blog as a way for me to document my inspiration, reveal my works, explore my processes and inspire others. As a full time communications and design student at Curtin University of Technology in  Australia, I separate my time between being creative at home, blogging on weekends  and learning new creative skills at uni.
My desires to travel and loves of fashion, beauty, and relaxing at my family home combine on a daily basis as I strive to create unique designs, artwork, advice and live life to the fullest whilst taking you all along on the journey.

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Connect and follow for some inspiration and lifestyle tips I post twice a week so ... let your mind wander.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram