When all goes wrong stick to a Bright Lip


When all goes wrong stick to a bright lip, is that what they say? Well its what I have been sporting for the past couple of outings. There is something about bright colours that is so attracting even when there is an underlying doubt asking "Can I pull that colour off !?". So I decided to show off this Kate Moss for Rimmel London Lipstick in the shade 20 Rossetto which is an extremely bright, an almost fluorescent pink hue that has found its way upon my lips a multitude of times. When I say extremely bright... I mean it. And these pictures may not do it justice at all. Its so bright I am extremely surprised that I have worn it out as many times as I have... me being someone who always needs a little 'push' to be able to wear bold shades out. But for some reason I just love this colour along with its creamy and glide on texture and application. I've heard a lot of good things about this Kate Moss collection which I know has been on the shelves for quite a long time, but better late than never, am I right? So enjoy and grab your hands on some of these Rimmel London Lipsticks because they have definately caught my eye and I won't hesitate to try out some more.
If you've tried any please feel free to tell me what shades and what you did/didn't like about them I'd love to know! 
Let your minds wander x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram