Instagram accounts I have an obsession for, and the girls I recommend them to

 As like many, I have a huge obsession for Instagram and as my favourite social media site by far I thought this would be an appropriate post to write. I wanted to simply share some of my favourite Instagramers and their links but do it in a way that allows me to recommend them to many of you with different interests. So have fun exploring- your feed will be filled with lots of wonder after your done...


1. For the girl with an obsession for bling and all things embroidered... @Jaimelee_official 
The official account for local Perth designer Jaimelee Major. Something for those of you who adore the details of beautiful runway designs, this account is full of amazing crystal decked out garments made from gorgeous fabrics, with bold and beautiful makeup looks and runways to go with them. Not only will this make your feed more exciting and fun but for me a local Perth girl supporting Australian, and even better - local, designers is something I love... plus Major is one of the best (definitely one I look out for during runway season).

2. For the girl with the sweet tooth and eye for design... @nectarandstone 
The Instagram of Caroline Khoo a Melbourne dessert designer who literally makes the most beautifully designed desserts I've ever seen! If you love the look of pastel coloured cakes, macarons, marbled chocolates and iced cookies packaged magnificently in gold and white then this Instagram is a must. Oh how I wish I could sample every each one of her desserts because I myself seem to have a huge sweet tooth that is needing to be catered for.

3. For the girl with a passion for fashion and love of illustration...  @jeanettegetrost 
Jeanette Getrost a fashion illustrator living in Los Angeles. Her feed is one to look out for if you desire or love to combine both your love for fashion with your love of illustration and design. Her works are as beautiful and delicate as the original runway designs they portray and her feed is one I could scroll through for hours on end... I may just have a love for art and illustration.

4. For the girl who wants everything she sees and uses Instagram as her window shop... @_thelustlist_

Yes, the final account belongs to Sally Pratt who's Instagram feed is a portfolio of illustrations of all the things a girl desires. From Valentino shoes, YSL clutches and Chanel perfumes not only can you find whats new to lust for but you can admire the beautiful water coloured designs that Pratt has made ... and oh yes I am obsessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram