Throwback Thursday #1


Throwback Thursday #1

A Throwback Thursday for you all today. It's been nice to just look back through all my photos and remember all the significant events that have happened in my life. Events that have helped me, times that have made me thank life and days that I will always remember no matter what.

So today's Throwback Thursday takes me back to 2012 yep... its a long one, my Yr 11 school trip. There was a choice between skiing and snow in the eastern States of Australia or a once in a lifetime trip to China. I can literally say that this trip was one of the most amazing experiences of my life so far. We visited three cities, Beijing, Xian and Shanghai and in each one we had a huge itenerary and visited so many amazing and beautiful places that just exuded tradition, beauty and historical presence. Here are a whole load of photographs that I took on the trip and there are thousands from where these came from, thats why this is more of an 'image' post.
So I hope you enjoy and please comment if you have ever been to China, any of these cities or even just to another country as beautiful as this one. I'd love to hear your stories...

** Also please ignore the 'no-makeup' faces, frizzy hair and un-plucked eyebrows it all comes with the humid weather, and lack of tweezers.






A COOKING CLASS. I WAS A PRO.




A SHORT BOAT RIDE.

MY FAVOURITE STOP. THE TEMPLE OF HEAVEN, BEIJING.


A QUICK IMAGE WITH OUR TOUR GUIDE.

THIS STANDS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE GREAT WALL. HOW BEAUTIFUL.


THE TERRACOTTA WARRIORS. 



 A PHOTOSHOOT WITH THE LOCALS.

 THE SHANGHAI SKYLINE.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram