Spring / Summer 2014



So the weather is turning into excessive degrees here in Australia and I have been in some sort of sweating, overheating winter denial, I'm sure you can all understand. So I decided that because it is  the close of the summer season I would make a post about my favourite 2014 Spring/Summer runway show, a little bit of retrospect grant the year but I couldn't resist posting my love for this show. So my favourite show, as you may be able to tell by my digital sketches above, was the Burberry Prorsum 2014 Womenswear Spring/Summer.

The pastel colours, intricate designs, detailed fabrics and the range of just breathtaking looks, this was by far my favourite show of the season. I don't know if it was the designs themselves, the soft makeup and hair or just the atmosphere, but this show literally took my breath away. To say it lightly I freakin' loved it. Loved it enough to sketch some of my favourite pastel looks for you guys which are the images on this post. 
These looks included beautiful cashmere cardigans, soft oversized coats, flowing sheer blouses, and flirty lace pencil skirts, all made from beautiful fabrics and my favourites, embellished with extremely delicate circular crystal clusters. I think I died just looking at those pretty gems. The looks were paired with simple and bright strappy sandals, soft flowing hair, pastel makeup and Burberry's new petal bags that were effortlessly rolled into the hands of the models, that included Miss Cara Delevigne herself. It was such a beautiful; show, like a breath of fresh spring air aha, not like I was there to test the air out though . I WISH.

And to take it all to the next level Burberry teamed up with our old pal Apple, and used the iPhone 5S to capture the whole show on magnified camera, incredible huh?  My favourite images would definitely have to be those captured as all the models returned onto the runway for the last walk, where the room really turned into a Rose Garden and flower petals showered from the ceiling. Who doesn't want it to rain rose petals?

Anyways I hope you all love this show and the digital sketches I did of some of my favourite looks. Tell me what your favourite show is for 2014 or your picks from the current autumn/winter season being released at moment. Also, I would love to hear what you think about my digital sketches...do you like? Comment Below x
Maybe we can make this a thing


Check out some more of the amazing runway looks here.

Creative Commons License

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram