The simple bronze eye with a fire cracker lip


When looking for a simple makeup look bronze is always my go-to. A look that contains entirely neutral colours that is given a simplistic kick by a dazzling texture, whether that's a shimmer, glitter or a foil-like sheen. A goddess can wear bronze... and so can everyone else. If your a beginner at makeup or have been using it for years, a classic bronze eye can do no wrong and is effortlessly paired with any lip colour from neutrals to a bright firecracker red like this Nars velvet matte lip pencil in Iberico . I have recently been sporting this look especially on a night out where I can get away with such a bold and indulgent lip like this one - I may have an obsession for these Nars velvet mattes!
I've also been loving this MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked, a beautifully warm bronze colour that is one of those perfect 1sweep, then blend colours that transforms the eye into something way more complex than just a single tone look. This shadow in particular super smooth and gives a gorgeous depth to the eye even when just paired with itself! It's a must have shadow staple to anyones MAC collection and I can't wait to get even more use out of it.
I hope you all love this look s much as I do, and please let me know what you think of the look and what your favourite bold lip or bronze eye look is, I'd love to hear... like always, let your minds wander x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram