Vampy Violet | The Look

Anyone love purple? These days purple or anything with a violet undertone has been my go-to. Whether to spice up the eyes or vamp up the lips, anything with a purple hue has me living the *heart eyed emoji* in full. So todays post is to live out my purple people eater dreams with this vampy violet look I created with my stash of deep violet hued products. Obviously the look is extremely dramatic and not for the faint hearted, but if your in for a dark masquerade ball or a fun night out on the town this look will be perfect for you. Oh and if not, feel free to mix it up; swap the bold lip for a nude one or switch up the smokey purple eye for more neutral tones. Have fun and interpret the look to represent you! Everything I used will be listed below and I hope you enjoy the look as much as I loved creating it. Let your minds have a wander within this sea of violet x M



Face:
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Hourglass Ambient light Palette

Eyes:
Naked 3 Palette
 (shadows used: strange, nooner, factory, darkside, black heart)
Revlon grow luscious mascara
Rimmel Eyeliner Pencil in Black

Lips:
Topshop Lipstick in Black Widow


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram