Ombre Lips & Headshots | The shoot





Its been a while since I posted a little shoot with my good ole pal and common face on this blog, April but at last I have yet another set of images to show you. Again a post I should have written many dates back yet just never got around to typing out and editing, apologies once again. When me and April got together again to shoot some makeup focused looks I really wanted to get some amazing headshots that really explore the beauty of the natural face, for this shoot in particular we focused on the more wearable side of this ombre lip trend with a lovely combo or coral lipsticks that enhance the lip shape and give the overall look a unique twist. What I love is that this is such a wearable look, layering lipstick hues to enhance your lip shape has always been around yet this way you can create such a fun style that can be as subtle or bold as you please. So I hope you love the pictures, April did an amazing job on her makeup and I had a whole lot of fun playing around with the greenery... needless to say these chosen shots ended up being only a few out of so many. Can I just add one thing, her eyes are ahhhmazing!! All I can say is BLUE. Now as usual ... let your minds Wander x M




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram