Gunmetal like smoke | The Look


I've recently, If you've not noticed, had a major love for all things smokey. Most exclusively out of this new found love is the idea of a unique smokey eye, from the all over matte chocolate previously posted about here, to the silver/blue gunmetal of todays look, the idea of creating something fun, yet sultry and powerful at the same time has got me entirely intrigued. The idea of the smokey eye has evolved from something distinctly black and glitter composed to a visual reference of ones creative imagination, where colour is increasingly integrating itself into its relevant space. This notion allows me, you and everyone to be expressive with makeup and embody how we feel with what we inherently place onto our faces... I just admire this so much. Anyways what I'm getting at is that on a night where I felt I needed a boost of confidence, an edge and overall independent woman kick, I created this 'Gunmetal like smokey eye', ready to face a fear and conquer the night ahead... Bad Blood style ;) I pulled out my beloved Urban Decay Naked 1 palette and whipped up this almost blue to silver look that I think is utterly a.w.e.s.o.m.e. if I do say so myself.
 I hope you guys feel the seductive, "I can crush you at any moment" feel to this look and love the unique smokey eye as much as I do and all products used are listed below. Now I'll end the post before things get too real, so as always... let your minds Wander x M


Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in shade Sante Fe (Medium 2)
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Hula Bronzer
Nars Blush in Orgasm
Hourglass Ambient light Palette

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
 (shadows used: strange, nooner, factory, darkside, black heart)
Revlon grow luscious mascara
Avon Eyeliner Pencil in Navy

Lips:
Revlon matte lip crayon in 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram