Trendy Smokey eyes | The Look


I've been meaning to schedule this post for a good amount of time yet never really got around to typing it out, silly me as usual. Anyways todays post is yet again another makeup look, I hope you guys enjoy these, I love creating these looks and I try to keep them simple for you to re-create yet visual enough for you to casually enjoy, please let me know if they are your fancy or if you'd prefer more in-depth posts in the future. 

Anyways enough with that, this look seems to be something new to the makeup trend world, an edgy smokey eye that gives you this ultimately sexy, underrated and daring personality that would be most suitable for a cool minimalistic fashion look. I found this kinda reverse smokey eye (?) something super different with this 'messy yet flawless' uniqueness that makes you face ready for an amazing night out. The basic jist of the look is that you keep your eyelids completely bare or simply shaded whilst you take the smokiness of your deep matte brown shadows into the waterline and predominately on your lower lash line creating this smudgy, messy, understated yet totally put together look... that I am actually totally in love with. I get it's not everyones cup of tea but it is an awesome way to change up your go-to smokey eye for something more fashion forward. Let me know if you would be daring to try this look anytime soon and as usual ... let your minds Wander x M 


Face:
Revlon Colour Stay Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Hourglass Ambient light Palette (bronzer & highlight)

Eyes:
Revlon Colour Stay Smokey Shadow Stick in 201 Torch Incendiare
Maybelline Chic Nuetrals Quad in 40Q Designer Chocolates 
Revlon grow luscious mascara
Rimmel Eyeliner Pencil in Black

Lips:
Christian Dior lipstick in 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram