NARS x Steven Klein


Yes. Yes. Sorry. I missed you on my Uni finals hiatus but I promise Im back on track and ready to post some more diverse content on this blog for you all. With the entry of my birthday month (yes I'm a November baby) comes the new Christmas beauty releases, which gets me way too excited and lets me know my bank account will soon be drained to just a dollar. So with that I thought I'd share one of the more luxury gifts I purchased for myself, one that I had my eye on since the collaboration was announced. I carted this NARS x Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette described as a limited edition powder blush and bronzing set collaborated between NARS and iconic fashion photographer, Steven Klein. An ideal gift for any makeup lover. And sure it is. 

I purchased this without even seeing it in person and I don't regret the $100 price mark either, whcich in actuality is an amazing price for the range and size of products you actually receive. The palette comes with a matte highlight and contour shade, and the iconic laguna bronzer (which I love). Alongsie this you receive 4 blusher shades which are so beautiful and intensely pigmented, they last all day on me which is absolutely crazy especially in this Australian Spring heat. I really cannot say any bad things about this product and collaboration, I seriously have my eye on the eye palettes and lip collections so I may have to get those before they vanish from all stores. You can purchase this and the rest of the NARS x Steven Klein collection now in Mecca and Mecca Cosmetica stores so get your hands on the limited edition collection before it goes away! It's too gorgeous not to collect. Just take a Wander, you'll see. x M 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram