Topshop | Highlight Heaven


With the summer ahead and the trend of strobing all the rage I thought I would try my hand at the extreme editorial highlight and test out some of the highlighters stashed in my collection. Whether this is really wearable for everyday or more of a day at the beach kinda look the images came out I think really well and I hope you love them too. My skin just looks incredibly glowy, radiant and healthy, which is a 10x plus, but pulling this much glow off, with oily skin whilst being in the Australian summer is another question.  To create this look I used my beloved Topshop cream highlighter that gives off this dramatic sheen and wet look highlight to the skin, obviously focusing this all over the top of the cheekbones and under the arch of the brow for this beautiful, yet editorial glow. This highlighter is amazing to use on a more subtle level, as a little goes a long, long way so don't be intimidated by the images, try it for yourself it truly is gorgeous! So take a wander through the images, let me know what you think and as always... let your minds wander x M

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram