MKW Designs: Layout your Christmas


Seeing as Christmas is relatively close I decided to post a Christmas related scrapbooking layout for you all. Yes it's actually super close so this will be a perfect post to start the count down and get your creative juices  flowing!

So this was my Christmas layout for last year 2013. For this piece I focused mainly on layering, geometric patterns and papers rather than focusing on the images themselves. I wanted the page to be the 'spirit' of christmas in a modern and 'cool' way. I love the patterned papers which I've just seemed to collect over the years, and the way I laid out my 2x2 images incorporating it into the whole layout is different for me but I really love it! Hopefully this inspires you for the Christmas season in terms of paper crafts and your holiday memory keeping, or even in your christmas wrapping- who knows some layering and patterned paper in reds, light blues and greens may just be the highlight of your christmas gifting season.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram