Time to blush Shimmering Corals


Whats great about travelling is not only visiting amazing places, seeing beautiful people and exploring the traditional sites but also the beloved... Duty Free. It sucks me in each and every time and the more places I visit the more amazing their Duty Free airport shopping becomes, seeing a NARS counter for one, at the Changi, Singapore airport made me smile bright. So as a splurge for myself I picked up this classic NARS blusher mini in the shade Orgasm. Yes the name for one is special... but this beauty is an amazing pigmented shade of coral pink with a load of gold shimmer swimming through it, one of those blushers that can act as a highlight and blush all at the same time... easy. 

Known ultimately as NARS' best selling blush (I can tell why) and an amazing complement to their Laguna bronzer, which I adore, it was a must have purchase for me and I cannot wait to start sweeping this bad boy across my cheekbones... soon I'll be obsessed





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram