Better than Sun | NARS Laguna


I may have. Well totally lied when exploring a title on this one, most times a lovely summer tan is better than anything yet still to my love and the likes of many others NARS Laguna Bronzer is my absolute favourite product to kick that summer glow back into my often dull face. The perfect shade of cocoa brown with the right amount of warmth rather than the often 'suntan orange' that some bronzers stain the skin with - unflattering I can tell you from personal experience... is perfection.
A light brush of this to chisel the cheekbones or a wash over the cheeks, temples and chin for an overall 'i've been on holiday in a very topical and warm place' kind of glow. Either way this has been my go-to for the last month and i'm nervous that hitting pan will be next on the list for this baby... please I beg you, nooooo. 

APPLICATION TIP: follow the white lines (on the first image) for an overall glow | Bronzing in an E shape around the edges of the face from forehead to temples, cheeks and underneath the chin will perfect your glowing complexion - you'll be good to go, a bronzed goddess in the making :) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram