Behind the Scenes | Blog Shoot #1


I adore photography, I am not a pro and don't know all the ins and outs of a DSLR camera, however I will jump at the chance to help a girl out with her blog like shooting a bunch of outfit photos for  a friends upcoming posts. So with that I thought it would be awesome to share some of the extra and my absolute favourite images taken from this shoot with my chummy April from Aprils Obsessed that unfortunately didn't make the final post... mainly because there were way too many photos to choose from. I hope you guys enjoy just a casual browse through the images, let me know what you think of Aprils look and of the pictures. I'd love to hear your feedback on my photography skills and hopefully more posts like this can make it onto the blog as we have many, many more extra images that need to be acknowledged.
So please, have a wander... 

p.s. I'm absolutely obsessed with the first image, by far my favourite picture from the whole shoot *heart eyed emoji x1000* and please go check out my chummy April and her blog here.



x M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram