The Stylist | Uni Project #2 | Part 3

Back again with part three of the University project 2 miniseries, I hope you guys are not sick of these and enjoy the images as much as I do. I would love to know if these kind of posts excite you or not!? But besides that there will be one last post next week with the final outcome and I cannot wait for you guys to see the magazine in all its glory ( getting excited? ). It is definitely editorial style, a focus on exposing as much imagery as I could whilst encompassing the mood of the articles along the way. It takes on minimalism, works with primarily imagery and minor illustrations, and is simply directed at those fashion forward individuals who admire the beauty of style and good design. Anyways enjoy this weeks little stylist inspired shoot and get ready for the finals next week. Again take a wander x












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram