The Mag | Uni Project #2 | Part 4


The final instalment of my University Project two miniseries is finally here. I hope you've all enjoyed the creative process so far and love the images that have made their way onto the blog and final magazine, which you'll all be able to see below! I'm so excited for you to take a wander through the pages I've created and get to know another side of me, my undeniable desire to be and stay creative, to visualise aesthetic beauty with whatever I do and create. Its a huge part of my life and I hope exploring all these designs with you will show you what I initially made this blog for, to exert my  love and passion for all things beautiful and to wander through the pages of my life and share it with all of you. The final outcome is the magazine below and some additional portrait images are also featured just for you all. Thank you so much for following this journey, hopefully you've enjoyed this University project #2 and let me know if you would love to see more and don't worry normal beauty posts are coming soon. Take a wander x









Article 1: http://thelast-magazine.com/online-exclusive-noir-kei-ninomiya-comme-des-garcons/ 
Article 2: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/fashion/california-dreaming-with-louis-vuitton.html?ref=fashion#
Article 3: http://1granary.com/central-saint-martins-fashion/graduates/in-conversation-with-a-stylist-hope-von-joel/ 

Designer: Melissa Waldron
Photographer: Melissa Waldron
Model: April Williams



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram