Ocean Blues | Uni Project #2 | Part 2

So part two of my University project is here! There will be four parts so the last two will appear in your subscription boxes next week and the week after! I'm so excited to hear what you all think and if you love my style of design and the amazing and beautiful photographs we took as much as I do. Again this is for my Typography magazine project completed last semester and was an incredible shoot to do with an awesomely helpful friend and common face on this blog, April. As you can see it was the best day,  a beautiful beach location and was shot during the stages of the sunset and I think this is my favourite shoot so far! So I'll leave you to admire, until next week enjoy and take a wander x







Photographer: Melissa Waldron
Model: April Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

Powered by Blogger.
 

Twitter Updates

Follow Me

Follow

Instagram